- Downtown Dallas hotel located in the Arts and Entertainment District among shopping, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
- In close proximity to the American Airlines Center, Fair Park, Cotton Bowl, and the Dallas Symphony.
- Over 230,000 square feet of flexible meeting space highlight this Downtown Dallas hotel. View Hotel Map
400 North Olive Street
Dallas, Texas 75201
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Express check-in and Express check-out
- 38 floors, 1,840 rooms, 222 suites
- 70 meeting rooms, 230,000 sq ft of total meeting space
- Visit Penfield's (located on site) for any business and shipping needs
- Pet Policy: Only cats and dogs that are less than 50 lbs
- Complimentary Wifi in Club Lounge
- Complimentary Wifi in Public Areas
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Guest Rooms - 12.95 USD per day (up to 6 devices)
- SPG Members - enjoy free standard internet access when you book through Starwood websites, mobile websites and mobile apps. Not a member? Join Now>>
- Go Yellow Checker provides a full range of Transportation options, through Yellow Cab for Taxi service, GO Yellow Checker Airport Shuttle Service, or GO BusinessExec Town Cars, SUVS, and Limos.
- Taxi service to DFW is $42.60 plus $2.00 per each extra person. Taxis are available 24/7 from the Doorman, or see the Concierge
- GO Airport Shuttles operate from the front door every 30 minutes to DFW, from 530am until 430pm, or by reservation. Fare to DFW is $17; Love Field is $19.
- GO BusinessExec Town Cars and SUVs are available “on-demand” from the Front Door, or by reservation. Fares to DFW are $65 (Town Car) and $79 (SUV); Love Field rates are $55/$75
- For reservations, please visit the kiosks in the Hotel Lobby, or call 214-841-1900
Parking rates for a 24-hour period with unlimited in and out privileges are $23 for self-parking or $31 for valet. Hourly parking rates are available for day visitors.
Daily Valet Parking:
- 0 - 20 mins - free
- 20 mins - 4 hours - $23
- 4-8 hours - $28
- 8+ hours - $31
- 0-20 min: Free
- 20 mins - 2 hours - $15
- 2-4 hours - $20
- 4+ hours - $23
Link@Sheraton® experienced with Microsoft®
- Free PC Workstations
- Network/Internet printing
- To print from your room, please go to www.printme.com, and use one of the following PrintME IDs - 215517, 215519, or 215520.
- Virtual Tour of the Link
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of the utmost importance. The hotel prohibits any person from carrying any firearm in any manner onto the hotel premises, which are private property. Any firearm, whether it is a handgun or a long-barreled gun, carried onto the premises must be surrendered to hotel security for safekeeping. A guest who fails to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the premises.
Exempted from this policy are law enforcement officers and designated military personnel who are on duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. Civilians, even those who are licensed and permitted to carry a firearm openly under local, state, or federal law, are not exempt from this policy.
*Please Note: Some of the services and facilities above may not be available on a 24-hour basis or without advance request. Fees on certain facilities/services may apply.