Victory Park Dallas - Sheraton Hotel Downtown Dallas
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 North Olive Street
Dallas, Texas 75201
- Downtown Dallas hotel located it the Arts and Entertainment District among shopping, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
- In close proximity to the American Airlines Center, Fair Park, Cotton Bowl, and the Dallas Symphony.
- Over 230,000 square feet of flexible meeting space highlight this Downtown Dallas hotel. View Hotel Map
- Check-in: 3:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Express check-in and Express check-out
- The Kitchen Table
- Draft Media Sports Bar
- Peet's Coffe & Tea
Parking rates for a 24-hour period with unlimited in and out privileges are $21 for self-parking or $29 for valet. Hourly parking rates are available for day visitors.
- Under 4 hrs - $18
- Over 4 hrs - $23
- Over 8 hrs - $29
- Under 4 hrs - $10
- 2 -4 hrs - $15
- Over 4 hrs - $21
- Animals less than 50 lbs are allowed. There is a $50 deposit with $25 refundable after room inspection.
- Dogs and Cats Only.
- 38 floors, 1,840 rooms, 222 suites
- 70 meeting rooms, 230,000 sq ft of total meeting space
- Free PC Workstations
- Network/Internet printing
- To print from your room, please go to www.printme.com, and use one of the following PrintME IDs - 215517, 215519, or 215520.
- Virtual Tour of the Link
Shopping & Stores
- Go Yellow Checker provides a full range of Transportation options, through Yellow Cab for Taxi service, GO Yellow Checker Airport Shuttle Service, or GO BusinessExec Town Cars, SUVS, and Limos.
- Taxi service to DFW is $42.60 plus $2.00 per each extra person. Taxis are available 24/7 from the Doorman, or see the Concierge
- GO Airport Shuttles operate from the front door every 30 minutes to DFW, from 530am until 430pm, or by reservation. Fare to DFW is $17; Love Field is $19.
- GO BusinessExec Town Cars and SUVs are available “on-demand” from the Front Door, or by reservation. Fares to DFW are $65 (Town Car) and $79 (SUV); Love Field rates are $55/$75
- For reservations, please visit the kiosks in the Hotel Lobby, or call 214-841-1900